Thank you for your interest in the U.S. Service Academies. As your 2nd District Representative in the U.S. House of Representatives, each year I have the privilege of nominating a limited number of people to four of the five service academies. The honor of attending a service academy comes with an obligation and commitment to serve in the military for a minimum of five years upon graduation. For more information, please review my page of for those seeking a military academy nomination. Best wishes to you as you pursue your goal of attending one of the U.S. Service Academies and serving our country.
To request a Military Academy Nomination form my office, please complete the form below.
You will also need to submit:
- A one-to-two page essay explaining why you want to attend an Academy;
- Two letters of recommendation, one of which must be from your high school;
- A list of community activities, achievements, and any employment;
- A sealed copy of your high school transcript; and your SAT or ACT scores (our identification number with the Educational Testing Service for the SAT test is 4775; for the ACT test, 7739).
The deadline for submission of materials to my office is November 4, 2016. All materials should be sent to:
U.S. Congressman Rick Larsen
Attn: Service Academy Nominations
2930 Wetmore Avenue, Suite 9F
Everett, WA 98201
* indicates information that you need to provide.