My office provides a number of services directly to residents of the 2nd Congressional District, detailed in the menu to the left. In many cases, my office can assist you if you are experiencing issues with the federal government. More on those services is below.

Help with a Federal Agency

From issues involving Social Security to immigration to Medicare, my office has helped hundreds of constituents experiencing issues and problems with federal agencies. If you reside in Washington State’s 2nd Congressional District and are seeking assistance with a federal agency, my office is here to help.  Please contact my Everett office, fill out a privacy release form including your address and phone number so that my staff can contact you. Copies of any documents or correspondence that you have had with the agency may also be helpful. Not every issue can be resolved, but my staff and I will do our best to assist you.

The Privacy Act of 1974 requires that Members of Congress and their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case. Please fill out the privacy release form HERE.

In the 114th Congress, my office assisted more than 700 constituents who faced issues with federal agencies.

Mobile Office Hours

Each month, my staff hold “mobile office hours” to provide constituents assistance with federal agencies, including issues such as:

  • Social Security Administration benefits
  • Department of Veterans Affairs disability claims
  • IRS refund issues
  • U.S. immigration matters
  • Office of Personnel Management retirement benefits

Anyone unable to attend this event may call (425) 252-3188 to schedule a meeting in one of the district offices.

Upcoming Mobile Office Hours

Saturday, March 17th
10:30am – 12pm
Meeting Room
Coupeville Public Library
788 NW Alexander Street
Coupeville, WA

Thursday, April 12th 
4:30pm – 6pm
Meeting Room
Central Skagit Library
802 Ball Street
Sedro Woolley, WA

Thursday, May 10th
6pm – 7:30pm
Meeting Room
Mukilteo Library Meeting Room
4675 Harbour Pointe Blvd
Mukilteo, WA

Helping You

Links to Federal Agencies

You can solve many issues with federal agencies online. Find information and answers to frequently asked questions by clicking the relevant agency link below.