In 2015, I held a series of six roundtables with veterans from across the Second Congressional District. You can read a summary of the events here. During these events, many veterans had questions about navigating the VA Choice program and other local services for veterans.
Below are phone numbers that may be helpful.
My office may also be able to assist veterans with issues they are having with federal agencies. You can contact my Everett office at (425) 252-3188.
Choice Champions (for veterans running into challenges with a health care appointment through Choice):
- (206) 764-2876 or (800) 329-8387 ext. 1-62876
Local WorkSource offices:
- WorkSource Whatcom County: (360) 676-1521
- WorkSource Skagit and San Juan counties: (360) 416-3600
- WorkSource Whidbey: (360) 675-5966
- WorkSource Everett: (425) 258-6300
- WorkSource Mountlake Terrace: (425) 412-6867
Local Veterans Assistance offices:
- Snohomish County Veterans Assistance Program: (425) 388-7255
- Whatcom County Veterans Program: (360) 778-6050
- Island County Veterans Services: (360) 675-4093