Help with a Federal Agency

My office provides a number of services directly to residents of the Second District, detailed in the menu to the left. In many cases, my office can assist you if you are experiencing issues with the federal government. More information on these services can be found below.

Help with a Federal Agency

From issues involving Social Security to immigration to Medicare, my office has helped hundreds of constituents experiencing issues and problems with federal agencies. If you reside in Washington state’s Second District and are seeking assistance with a federal agency, my office is here to help. Please contact my Everett office, fill out a privacy release form, including your address and phone number, so my staff can contact you. Copies of any documents or correspondence you have had with the agency may also be helpful. Not every issue can be resolved, but my staff and I will do our best to assist you.

The Privacy Act of 1974 requires that Members of Congress and their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case. Please fill out the privacy release form here.

In 2017, my office assisted 350 constituents who faced issues with federal agencies.

Helping You

Links to Federal Agencies

You can solve many issues with federal agencies online. Find information and answers to frequently asked questions by clicking the relevant agency link below.