Below you will find information on resources for veterans and servicemembers. My office may be able to assist you in matters concerning the Department of Defense, Department of Veterans Affairs or other agencies. Please contact my Everett office if you need assistance.
Click here for contact information for the VA Choice program and other local resources.
The Privacy Act of 1974 requires that Members of Congress and their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case. Please fill out the privacy release form here.
- Information about the Department of Veterans Affairs home loan assistance programs can be found HERE.
Jobs & Education
- For information about how to apply for GI Bill benefits, click HERE.
- Below are employment resources available specifically for veterans:
- For more information and to apply for health benefits with the Department of Veterans Affairs click HERE.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs has resources for veterans' family caregivers online or at 1-855-260-3274.
- If you are a wounded veteran in need of assistance or support, please call the Wounded Warrior Resource Center at 1-800-342-9647.
- For information and assistance on suicide prevention or crisis management, the Veterans Crisis Line offers around-the-clock counseling and assistance online via live chat or at 1-800-273-8255.
The following information is for veterans. Please contact my office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
More information and help